I met god almighty: part -1

Airdesk
I met god almighty: part -1


The wind was blowing chilly, and it was six in the morning. During my daily stroll, I arrived to the Ganga bank near my house and noticed a man gazing at the river and repeatedly bending down to it. I questioned him more closely, "Do you believe in God?" Since we live in a time of contemporary science, those who subscribe to it regard spiritual people as superstitious. 


With this knowledge in mind, I questioned him, "Tell me, where is your God?" Why are you bending so much when you can't even see him? The man responded with a smile, saying that God is everywhere and ubiquitous. I responded to this right away by saying, It's where? Do you see it, or am I missing something? It's definitely visible, he said. Then, where can I view it? It's not visible to me. Speaking about this, he claimed that since human eyes are unable to see them, special eyes will be required in order to see them. 


I remarked on this, asking why we couldn't see them if our eyes were designed to see just objects. Speaking to this, he acknowledged that while our eyes are designed to see a single object, there are numerous things that are invisible to the unaided eye. Examples of these microorganisms include bacteria, protozoa, fungi, and many others that are born at night and die at night only.


Is it possible for us to see them? Other than that, is it possible for us to view the planets and stars in space with our naked eyes? Regarding this, I mentioned that a telescope can see planets and other objects, and a microscope can see micro organisms. In response, the man stated that none of these objects could be seen with the unaided eye. 


So where did the telescope and microscope originate? These devices are designed to perceive things that are invisible to the unaided eye. Scientists have demonstrated that objects that are invisible to the unaided eye can be viewed with the use of intellect by creating these devices using their intelligence.


Is this the meaning that it conveys? He revealed. Although our eyes are designed to see, we are unable to see a person from Japan standing in Times Square in America. Because the power of these eyes, which are meant for seeing, is also a limitation. I was about to respond to this when I suddenly realized I had work to do, so I asked his permission before leaving for home. I wanted to keep chatting to him and did not want to go back home. I made the decision to speak with him again when I see him tomorrow. 


to be continued.....


Tags

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !
To Top